Kickstart your sales career with Hypefactors
Job Location: London
Are you looking for a way to kick off your career in sales? If you are a graduate and looking to start a career in sales with a fast-paced, innovative, and state-of-the-art AI-driven media intelligence company then please do get in touch. We are open to any discipline of degree as this is an entry-level role, so what we value above all else in this position is personal drive, eagerness to learn and develop as well as a doer attitude. If you have that, we will do our part to make you successful, as we place a great deal of value in training our staff on the company’s product portfolio and sales methodology.
What do our Sales Development Representatives do?
While this is an entry-level role, it is also one of the single most important disciplines in the sales cycle. No meetings booked means no sales. In the role, you will be responsible for sourcing, qualifying, and creating new opportunities business using our proven and extensive sales methodology. You will be working closely with experienced Account Executives and reporting to the Head of Sales and Commercial Director. It is an exciting, strategic, and rewarding role to be in as you are the first point of contact for many customers in our business.
The role is a strategic one where research to an extent is important hence you will be targeting audience and industry trends. This helps you to identify prospects more effectively and tailor our approach to each case.
You will serve as an ambassador for the company and wider sales team working with new prospects to understand their business challenges and to advise on ways in which Hypefactors solutions can address their current challenges and find solutions.
Who are you?
A Sales Development Representative needs to be a people person. As the first point of contact in the business, we need to be able to make a good impression very early on during a sales pitch. The ability to stay positive and sound friendly even after 10 rejections will get you a long way. It’s also very important to be a team player as this is the core of everything that we do, and we need to be able to bond professionally and socially.
We are confident that you will be successful if you can see yourself in most of these facts:
- You believe that personal drive, willingness to learn and your personality is more important than experience for this role. We will contribute with experience.
- You see this job opportunity as a great way to start your career and join Hypefactor’s journey
- You know that the job will require a massive effort from you: Hard work and eagerness to develop yourself.
- You are focused on results, and not when the clock strikes 6pm
What counts as a plus in this role?
· A university degree with some exposure to customer environments in past work experience
· Excellent relationship-building skills with the ability to network with peers, prospects, and customers
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to influence and persuade in a business environment.
· A professional attitude, conduct and appearance
· Drive and hunting mentality
· Previous exposure to sales would be a benefit. However, we do provide full training and give you all the tools to be successful
· Right to work in the UK&I
What can you achieve if you are good?
If you join us, you will be joining a company growing and expanding. For a solid performer, this opens up a lot of opportunities. Below we have listed a few of the things you can achieve…
- A fast-track career where you have the opportunity to get more responsibility quickly
- Responsibility for running a sales team
- A job where you will be part of a young and ambitious team that has a lot of fun (if you contribute to it)
- Lots of learning and training opportunities
Working as a Sales Development Representative is a great way to start your sales career. It will help you understand the full sales cycle and make you a better salesperson later in your career as well. Send over an application if you want to join our journey
Any questions can be directed to Commercial Director, Frederik Nørby, at email@example.com