Join us at Hypefactors as our new finance assistant.
At Hypefactors, we are working together designing and building the best software tools for PR-professionals across the globe. Our software is beautiful, data-intense and smart securing our clients the best insights to document their results.
Do you want to take the first step of a career in finance?
And would you like to do so in a dynamic and fast-growing global organization where you get the opportunity of working alongside skilled and talented colleagues across functions and experience a steep learning curve?
Then join us at Hypefactors as our new finance assistant.
You will be joining our newly established team of driven and ambitious people from all over Europe. We are located in the heart of Copenhagen 100 meters from Kgs Nytorv and are currently around 15 people in our HQ in Copenhagen.
Depending on your skills, ambitions and ability to take initiative, we anticipate that you will grow with the company and take on more responsibility with time becoming involved in exciting decision-making processes.
- Assisting with preparation of monthly accounts and responsibility for reporting
- Participation in responses to the board of directors inquiries on both costs and customers
- Assisting with salary budgets, review of salaries and contracts, etc.
- Preparation and reporting of budgets
- Participation in further development of the local reports and systems
- Check accounts and verify inputs as well as categorizing and bookkeeping receipts
- Participation in business development and optimization and ensuring compliance
- Ongoing ad-hoc tasks
The ideal candidate is a current or to-be master student within Finance, Economics, Mathematics or equivalent with at least 1-1 year left before graduating.
We expect you to have the following qualifications:
- General interest in finance and are eager and motivated to learn more
- You respect deadlines, work independently and have an organized approach to work.
- Basic Danish (willing to learn more) and conversational English language skills
- A focused, quality conscious and have an organized approach to your work
- Strong attention to detail
- The ability to learn quickly and have great collaboration skills
- The ability to maintain the highest integrity and compliance in everything you do
- An analytic approach and have proficient computer skills (Excel, Economic, etc.)
- Good understanding of IT and financial technologies.
This is a part time position working between 15-20 hours/week. You can expect to work during regular working hours (09:00 17:00).
Interviews are conducted continuously so do not hesitate to send your application as soon as possible including CV and grade transcript to email@example.com where questions can be directed as well.